How should I decide on keywords to include in my Page Titles, Headers and Body contents?
You should not try to add in keywords that do not belong. Make sure to use only those words that are relevant. You can, if you need ideas, use a tools, such as this:
Additionally, Seattle New Media provides SEO services that could assist in getting those keywords into your site.
First of all, we would not say that this is actually all that frequently asked, but that is probably because this is a major concern of ours. We do everything up-front that can be done to avoid these kinds of issues. But compatibility issues do happen.
What causes Web browser display differences?
There are quite a few little things to consider. Here is what Seattle New Media looks at:
- Different Browsers Types (Examples: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.)
- Different Browser Versions (Examples: IE 6, IE 7, IE 8, Firefox 3.5.9, Chrome 4.1, etc.)
- Different Operating Systems (OS) Types (Examples: Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS)
- Different Operating Systems (OS) Versions (Examples: Windows 7 Beta build 7000, Mac OS/2 2.0)
- Different Screen Resolution Sizes (Examples: 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x800, 1280x1024, 1680x1050)
- Different Browser Settings, such as Font Sizes
- HTML Errors
- Browser Bugs